It’s been a week since the Social Media Day Summit, a virtual conference for social media professionals, took place – and reviews and testimonials are still coming in.
If you missed the 2021 edition of this free virtual conference, the 4th annual Social Media Day Summit from June 28 – July 2, here is a recap of all the things you missed.
Did you know Social Media Day is celebrated all around the world on June 30?
And… no fear if you missed any of these learning sessions.
We have an amazing replay pass deal you don’t want to miss!
What is the Social Media Day Summit?
The Social Media Day Summit is a virtual summit hosted by Social Media Pro®. At Social Media Pro, we teach the business of social media management.
This summit is perfect for those who are launching or growing an agency, those with current jobs in social media marketing and those who need strategies and tactics to implement for their current clients.
We aim to deliver an exceptional experience with each virtual summit we host.
The Social Media Day Summit Speakers Are Do-ers!
If you’ve ever produced a live or virtual event, you know that the selected speakers have a huge impact on success of the event!
We at Social Media Pro® are in the business of teaching social media management. We TEACH! Therefore, for this summit, we selected 23 amazing speakers who are do-ers, not just talkers.
Each speaker who took the stage at the Social Media Day Summit is a marketing agency owner, freelancer, marketing team member, small business owner, social media strategist, social media consultant or another related “specialist” in digital marketing.
Each speaker spoke from experience.
Each speaker brought tips and ideas, social media strategies and marketing strategies to these talks – strategies they’ve tried themselves, and implemented with their own clients!
- Kate Bradley Chernis, CEO of Lately
- James Tucker, Owner at Cruz Creative
- Claire Winslow, President at Best Practice Media
- Tim Campbell-Smith, Strategist at Tim Campbell Strategist
- Kate Paine, CEO at Standing Out Online
- Emma Dumel, Directory Champion at Social Media Manager Directory
- Milou Pietersz, Owner at Simply Media and Advertising
- Anneke van der Voort, Owner at PR Minded
- Rob Ainbinder, Digital Strategist at Why People Click
- Jean-luc van Charante, CEO, Ineffable NV
- Jenn Herman, Founder at Jenn's Trends
- Steph Hermanson, CRO at Atomic Revenue
- Kristen Daukas, Owner at Say Anything Media
- Jessika Phillips, Founder of NOW Marketing Group
- Roshanda pratt, Founder of REP Network
- Kate Skavish, Co-founder at wave.video
- Anne Popolizio, Owner at Social Squib
- Melissa Megginson, Community Manager at Tailwind
- Christine Gritmon, Social Branding Strategist at Christine Gritmon Inc
- Deb Cole, Social Media Strategist at 1st minute media
- Brandy Sales, Video Producer at WeCast Productions
- Hani Mourra, Founder at Repurpose.io
- Dorien Morin-van Dam, Community Manager at Social Media Pro®
How powerful is it to learn from those in the trenches? Super powerful. Our speakers came armed with the latest research, the newest features, the most up-to-date trends and with strategies that work!
Who Attended The Social Media Day Summit?
We are proud to say that thousands of attendees from 110+ countries attended the 4th annual Social Media Day Summit in 2021.
They came ready to learn and engage, and the live chat was a perfect opportunity to connect with our speakers in real time!
Attendees included members of our Facebook Community, Facebook fans, LinkedIn connections and those who were invited by friends.
Sessions for Scaling and Growing Your Business!
Sessions were mostly focussed on “doing” vs “being” and perfect for those focused on launching a new career or starting an agency.
- Facebook Ads
- Community Management
- Hashtag Strategies
- Personal Branding
- Influencer marketing
- Google Ads
- Local Marketing
Again, if you missed the summit and need knowledge, we have an amazing replay pass deal you don’t want to miss!
One More Virtual Summit to Come in 2021
Last but not least, keep an eye out for an announcement from us as we are already gearing up and preparing for the next virtual summit, the Social Media Video Summit, taking place this fall 2021, date TBD.
Take a peek at what we did last year!
Follow us on Social Media to get the scoop!
Don’t Just Take Our Word for It!
We leave you with some amazing feedback we received.
Now go and make sure you stay connected to us so that you won’t miss the next summit we host.
I am a Certified Social Media Manager, Strategist, International Keynote Speaker, Organic Specialist and Agile marketer! Blogging is my creative outlet. Running, hiking and skiing are how I recharge. You'll recognize me on stage and online by my always present orange glasses, a nod to my Dutch heritage.